INVITED / ORAL PRESENTATION
Each meeting room comes equipped with a computer, LCD projector and screen. The computers will be configured with Windows 10 Operating System as well as with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please bring your presentation files in thumb drives / flash drives only.
We would like to suggest that you keep a backup copy either on your cloud or other online storage.
The LCD projector at the conference venue uses a projection ratio of 16:9. You may wish to prepare your slides using this ratio.
Due to the variety of adapters available, we are not able to cater to all types of adapters, as such, presenters using their own laptop are reminded to bring along their own VGA adapter to connect to the video projector.
Length of Presentation:
Total duration including Q&A and speaker changeover is
- 05 minutes for each flash oral presentation (5 min with Q&A during poster session) **,
- 15 minutes for each oral presentation (12 min + 3 min Q&A),
- 30 minutes for each invited/keynote talk (27 min + 3 min Q&A)
**Flash Oral Presentations consist of a 5-min oral presentation followed by poster presentation during the symposium’s poster session
You are requested to be at the presentation room at least 15 minutes before the session starts.
During your presentation:
- Be considerate to the other speakers and audience by staying within your allocated time. The allocated time for your presentation includes a discussion and a changeover to the next speaker.
- Session Chairs will hold you to the allotted time. This is essential to ensure adequate time for questions and discussion as well as adherence to the schedule.
- Please discuss the same material as reported in your abstract submission. At the end of the meeting, all presentation files will be deleted from the computer in the presentation room.
- Each poster presenter is provided with a 2.4 metre high by 1 metre wide poster panel.
- The recommended poster size is A0 size (841mm width x 1189mm height) displayed vertically (portrait layout).
- Place your Abstract ID, Abstract Title and Authors’ names prominently at the top of the poster to allow viewers to identify your paper easily. Highlight the Authors’ names, e‐mail and address information in case the viewer is interested in contacting you for more information.
- You have complete freedom in displaying your information in figures, tables, text, photographs, etc in the poster.
Displaying Your Poster:
- Please refer to the final programme for your poster presentation time.
- Your poster should be pinned up on the poster board by 9:30 am on the morning of your scheduled presentation day, and removed by 6:30 pm on the same day.
- Velcro/ adhesive tapes will be available at the poster help desk
- Poster presenters are required to be at their posters during poster viewing times.
- The organizer will not be responsible for posters and materials left on poster boards after the end of the session.