Nanyang Technological University Singapore – Sponsored Assistance
To help participants from developing countries* attend ICMAT 2019, the Nanyang Technological University Singapore (NTU) has kindly set aside limited funds, in the form of reduced registration fee / travel support, for eligible participants (both student & non-student).
Eligibility for this financial support is restricted to scientists from developing countries*. The selection process will be overseen by the Organizing Chair and the criteria used for the selection process include assessment of the quality of the science, the value of the contribution to the conference session and the relative career stage of the applicant, with preference towards junior scientists.
* List of developing countries is based on the list from International Statistical Institute.
Refer to list here: https://www.isi-web.org/index.php/resources/developing-countries
TYPE OF ASSISTANCE
- SGD 300 reduction in registration fee OR
- SGD 300 travel allowance
- Applicant must have an accepted abstract and be the presenting author (either oral or poster) of the abstract.
- Submit the online application form by 24 March 2019
- The Organizing Committee will review all applications and notify successful applicants by email by 31 March 2019.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Successful applicants (recipients) MUST complete their registration and payment of fees by 15 April 2019 (Offer lapses if recipient fails to complete the payment of registration fees by this deadline)
- Recipients MUST be the author who will attend and present at the conference.
- The sponsored assistance is NOT transferable.
- Decision of the selection panel is final and no appeal will be entertained.
For enquiries, please contact the secretariat at: email@example.com