All visitors to Singapore must have the following:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity = 6 months at the time of departure);
- Onward / return ticket;
- Entry facilities, including visas, to the next destination;
- Sufficient funds to stay in Singapore and
- Visa for Singapore (if applicable *)
* Most visitors to Singapore do not require a visa for entry. For more information on visa requirements and the Visa Free Transit Facility, you can check with the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority or the Singapore Overseas Mission closest to you. The period of stay granted will be shown on the visit pass endorsement in your passport.
We advise participants who require entry visa to contact their local travel agent, or apply for their visas at least 30 days before the conference.
NOTE: It is the participant’s responsibility to apply for a valid entry visa on their own. The organiser is unable to apply for entry visa on behalf of the participant and can only assist in providing the invitation letter (which can be downloaded from the participant’s user account online).